Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Enterprise done after this season.

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    ...*points at Trekkies, laughs* [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*points at horns, laughs*

    Oh crap...those are real aren't they? [img]eek.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*gores Fluffy* Yes. Yes, they are.

    *realizes Fluffy is still impaled on horns* Aw, crap...how'm I supposed to go to bank this afternoon like this? Hey, guys...little help? You'll need a ladder...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Sorry to hear that for those who liked it,
    I'm hoping they follow the trend and come up with something fairly good now. I liked 'TNG',
    was bored with Deep Space 9, liked 'Voyager', and
    couldn't warm up to 'Enterprise, though I did try.
    Bakula lacks a certain character strength / charisma, that the role of "Starship Captain" needs IMHO.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *fetches ladder, prods Fluffy's corpse from DA's horns*

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I couldn't care less, but a Trekkie family member will be heartbroken. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    *fetches ladder, prods Fluffy's corpse from DA's horns*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, thanks, Wolverine! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    It's a shame... I will say that I was enjoying the show far more than TNG, DS9 and Voyager put together...

    The problem was they moved the fucking time-slot on me last season and I haven't seen it since...

    Who the fuck watches TV on a Friday or Saturday evening?

    I was watching it every Wednesday, faithfully, until they did that.

  7. #27
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    They did that to me mid way through the first season.

    I haven't seen many past the time when they met the ROmulans, and took the Klingon back.....back with the Temporal Cold War.


    After I heard they planned to release them on DVD at some point after Voyager - I just decided to wait for them to come out and I'd watch them then. I much prefer spending the money to get them on DVDs than having to deal with commercials.

    Now I have to decide if I want to really be a trekkie and get the 3 season sets from the Original series [img]redface.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I have Classic ST Seasons 1 and 2... 3 keeps calling my name but I don't have the cash for it at the moment.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a shame, I was starting to like the early missions (tonight is the begining of "Starfleet").

    As per Andromeda, it sucks, never like it. Babylon five starded Ok but then....

    The only series not "Trek" related I want to check is the new "Battlestar Galactica".

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I mean, the begining of "Federation"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •